Commercially Licensed Drone Pilot and Fully Insured
64 Utica Street · Clinton, NY · 13323 · 315-719-7435
Abandoned Gravel Factory
The Pierce Stone Company east of Little Falls, began in 1921 and worked into the 1930s furnishing crushed stone for surfacing roads. The plant was built on an outcropping on an almost-vertical hillside. Huge rectangular silos were perched on concrete walls over two rail tracks; gravity-dump loading chutes filled 20 railroad hopper cars at once.